As we continue forward in this space of receiving, we become increasingly aware that we will also be required to give back what cannot go forward into the next season with us. We can connect to Phoebe and draw in this wisdom. She meets us between this place of light and the dark that prepares us for being in our journey. Through the Black Sacred Candle, we connect with Phoebe who in turn connects us to the knowing, above and below. Within and without. An Oracle of in-between, just like us. Let’s get started!
Never created a Black Sacred Candle? We have you covered! Learn how in this free three-part series.
Supplies & Ingredients
- Lumen Oracle Blend
- Personal Power Oil or Olive Oil
- Aluminum Foil
- Parchment Paper
- Candle Holder
- Take a piece of aluminum foil (large enough to wrap your candle in) and place it on your workspace.
- Take a piece of non-stick parchment paper (about the same size as your aluminum foil) and place it on top of the aluminum foil. Trick: Fold the edges of the aluminum foil over the top of the edges of the parchment paper to keep it from rolling!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Go back to your candle and place your candle on top of the parchment paper.
- Grab your Olive oil (or personal power oil) and anoint your candle with your chosen oil.
- Lightly coat your candle with The Lumen Oracle Blend.
Caution: Please make sure there are no large chunks of plant material as these can be dangerous or ‘pop’ during candle burning. As always, please abide by all fire safety rules.
- Place your candle onto the parchment/aluminum foil, wrap your candle, and place in the oven.
- DO NOT LEAVE THE KITCHEN (lesson learned the hard way), turn your candle every 2 minutes (this took me about 12 minutes total).
- Pour salt into your candle holder and then place your completed Black Sacred Candle within it.
Enjoy your magic this month with Phoebe by lighting your candle a few minutes each day!
A Candle & A Key,
Want to learn more about what is going on with Dark Goddess Collective?
You can find Dark Goddess Collective on Facebook and Instagram!
Featured Image Credit: Pixabay
Our private network will be launching soon! Its creation will be for those who are interested in doing the deeper, life-changing, intuitive work of reclaiming their power with Dark Goddesses and a tribe committed to fostering change in their communities. Stay tuned for more info!