This month we are connecting with Lilith, a multifaceted ‘first’ force of dark feminine wisdom. The Black Sacred Candle this month is powerful, however the power is not because we call to her and not because it is a beacon to call more of her energy in. It is powerful because it causes the dark and delicious bloodline of her ‘first’ force to rise within us all as it is (not as we wish it to be). Buckle up, we are going all in!
Never created a Black Sacred Candle? We have you covered! Learn how in this free three-part series.
Supplies & Ingredients
- Lilith’s Fiery Darkness Incense
- Small mixing bowl and mixing utensil
- Patchouli essential oil
- Personal Power Oil or Olive Oil
- Aluminum Foil
- Parchment Paper
- Candle Holder
- Take a piece of aluminum foil (large enough to wrap your candle in) and place it on your workspace.
- Take a piece of non-stick parchment paper (about the same size as your aluminum foil) and place it on top of the aluminum foil. Trick: Fold the edges of the aluminum foil over the top of the edges of the parchment paper to keep it from rolling!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Go back to your candle and place your candle on top of the parchment paper.
- Grab your mixing bowl, mixing utensil, Lilith Incense, Olive oil (or personal power oil), and Patchouli Essential oil. Add ingredients to mixing bowl and mix with utensil in a way that creates a kind of paste/mix.
- Anoint your candle with your chosen oil.
- Lightly coat your candle with The Lilith Incense mix from your mixing bowl from the bottom to the top. Caution: Please make sure there are no large chunks of plant material as these can be dangerous or ‘pop’ during candle burning. As always, please abide by all fire safety rules.
- Wrap your candle in the aluminum foil, and place in the oven.
- DO NOT LEAVE THE KITCHEN (lesson learned the hard way), turn your candle every 2 minutes (this took me about 12 minutes total) and remove from oven. Let it cool for 5 minutes and unwrap.
- Pour salt into your candle holder and then place your completed Black Sacred Candle within it.
- Light the candle and speak the following:
Blood of her blood
Bones of her bones
Of rage and ecstasy
To Lilith I moan
Enjoy your magic this month with Lilith by lighting your candle a few minutes each day!
A Candle & A Key,
Want to learn more about what is going on with Dark Goddess Collective?
Our private network will be launching soon! Its creation will be for those who are interested in doing the deeper, life-changing, intuitive work of reclaiming their power with Dark Goddesses and a tribe committed to fostering change in their communities. Stay tuned for more info!