Never created one before? No worries, we have you covered with the in-depth meaning behind these candles!
We now know the meaning behind the word “Tempest” and can use the Black Sacred Candle to deepen our understanding. We want to feel deeply into her energy, to connect with it, and to call it in. Listen to more here:
Ingredients & Tools
- Candle Scribe
- Aluminum Foil
- Parchment Paper
- Jupiter’s Oil of Expansion (or an oil of your choice)
- Mugwort: My best plant friend that allows me to safely travel in liminal spaces and connect easily to frequencies that may otherwise be too subtle to pick up on.
- Vervain: Helps with challenges and alignment, but also with discipline.
- Clear Quartz chips – you will want to use these as a conduit, transforming them into the seeds that you wish to nourish.
- Dish for candle holder
- Earth Glyph
- Jupiter Glyph
- Lightning Symbol
You can view how I did them here.
Directions for Clear Quartz Chips
We are using the clear quartz chips as a conduit to receiving the energy of expansion upon our desires, allowing Tempestas to come in at the Season of the Seeds as the nourishment and awakening of our seeds of 2023. Channel each desire into a stone, even if it is not something you are sure of yet. The energetic force of Jupiter, Tempestas, and a Full Moon in Cancer will allow us to have a clearer view of that which will grow.
Directions for Candle
- Take a piece of aluminum foil (large enough to wrap your candle in) and place it on your workspace.
- Take a piece of non-stick parchment paper (about the same size as your aluminum foil) and place it on top of the aluminum foil. Trick: Fold the edges of the aluminum foil over the top of the edges of the parchment paper to keep it from rolling!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Draw the sigils on your candle.
- Anoint your candle with the Jupiter’s Oil of Expansion or an oil of your choice.
- Lightly coat your candle with each of the correspondences as you see fit. Caution: Please make sure there are no large chunks of plant material as these can be dangerous or ‘pop’ during candle burning. As always, please abide by all fire safety rules.
- Place your candle onto the parchment/aluminum foil, wrap your candle, and place in the oven.
- DO NOT LEAVE THE KITCHEN (lesson learned the hard way), turn your candle every 2 minutes (this took me about 12 minutes total).
- Add a little salt to your candle holder dish, place your seeds (Clear Quartz) along the outside of the container, pour more salt to cover, and place your candle in the middle.
A Candle & A Key,
Our private network is kicking off January 30th, 2023!!