As we start attuning to specific energetic forces to connect with Medea, one thing is certain: deconstructing that which is not of us, or our essence, becomes paramount in pulling true essence forward. An underlying current that she has revealed is that we may be under a spell of expectations and conditioning that do not match with who we really are and what our true nature or purpose is. To level up, Goddess, we are going to flip that Goddess Mode switch to on!
Level Up, Goddess
As we navigate the space between the Season of The Seeds and the Season of The Blood, it is time to level up. Whether you are learning to move at the speed of the Goddess, learning to call that essence forward from within, or ready to nourish that which you wish to bring from force into form, the tools are available to you. There are a few things to keep in mind, even when using tools and learning to create this serum:
- Connecting to the plants used is a key component to making this a powerful tool.
- Creating an awareness of the impact of these plants and the serum on you, the practitioner, and making notes accordingly.
- Allowing the space for both of the above items ensures that even the most subtle of vibrational shifts through the three bodies as your truth begins to rise to be nourished.
The Goddess Mode Serum
- Juniper (dried)
- Poppy (Seeds)
- Blue Lotus (dried petals)
- Almond Dust (I used a pinch of almond flour)
- Thyme (dried)
- Olive Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Sit a bit of each ingredient out. Connect with each one. Spend time with them in a space that is sacred and without distraction. Allow yourself to breathe and ask each plant to show up for you in a way that removes what is not of your essence and your truth AND to call forward that which is.
- Research these plants and oils, see what resonates and how those translate/correspond to the seeds of your purpose, passion, and magic that you are looking to manifest into form this season. This research is also helpful to determine possible allergies or side effects, if there are any concerns or questions, if you are pregnant, or are taking medications, you should consult your doctor.
- Gather some additional supplies: small pot, something that will strain the plant material from the oil, tool for maceration to release plant constituents into the oil, a source of heat (such as a stove), and something to store your serum in.
- Place your pot upon your heat source on low, add 1/8 cup of olive oil and 1/8 cup of jojoba oil (we are not boiling the oil or plant material, keep the heat on low and watch it).
- Add in pinches of the plant materials one at a time, making sure that you connect with them, listen to any messages they may bring to you. It is important to note here that I have, many times had specific words or even SONGS pop into my head and it clues me in to the power and messages of the plants I am working with. Pay attention.
- Once all of your materials are in the pot, use a tool to macerate (not a lot, and make sure you do not ruin your pan) your plant materials. We are working with plants that are typically soluble in alcohol or water (the constituents of the plants release or dissolve into alcohol or water very well) versus a fat (the oil we are using), so we use heat and maceration to get the plants to release what they are willing to release for us.
- Keep heating on low, I did this for about 30 minutes, making sure to watch it and macerated the plants a few times.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool for about 15 minutes. Strain the plant material out of the oil ( you could totally use it for the Black Sacred Candle if you wanted to!).
- Activate your Goddess Mode Serum by placing it into a dark space for at least 24 hours with other tools of power that you may wish to use in calling forth your Goddess Mode Essence to the surface.
- After 24 hours, you may begin to use a drop on pulse points and sitting in a sacred space while you feel into the impacts and take notes. I have been doing this for about ten minutes a day before bed.
Consider Goddess Mode switch flipped to ON!
A Candle & A Key,
Our private community is now open, for Sovereigns looking to align, collaborate, and learn the deeper sacred magic through the Dark Goddesses!